Wednesday, September 20, 2017

G.romtic Flower Open Back Lace Panty Review

So I got these because they were cheap and I wanted to try and see if I could squeeze into them. Long story short, the answer is no, no I cannot..lol but it was worth a shot. Not fitting me aside they are actually super cute and really well made. I was hoping they would have a bit more stretch but they don't, they do have some though. The applique on back is a super cute detail to be above the behind area. I wouldn't call these crotchless though, they are, what is a nice way that amazon will like, "bottom"less. Your hooha is covered with the panties but your badonkadonk is not. I can't fault them for not fitting me, I knew I was taking a chance. They are still really nice undies if you are really tiny. The fabric is very soft, they would probably be comfortable.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment