Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Anal Trainer Butt Plug Kit by Healthy Vibes Review

These are so fun! They seem like they are made of high quality materials that will last a long time as long as you take care of them properly..One thing I really loved was the different sizes, this is great for someone who is just starting out and whether they want to work their way up the sizes or enjoy the smaller ones is completely up to them. It's nice to have the options. I love that they are made in the US, it's nice supporting your home even when buying bedroom toys ;) They are flexible and shaped great for they are intended for. Whether you are experimenting for the first time or a pro I recommend these! So glad I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment