Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Comfywand Vibrators Massager Review

Let me start off by saying that this thing is AWESOME!!!! My husband and I like trying new things every once in awhile and I had the opportunity to receive this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review so I was so excited!! It is soooo relaxing!! the attachments are super fun too. And bonus it honestly doesn't have to be used as a sex toy, you can totally disregard the sleeves and just use it as a regular massager on sore muscles and various body parts! I love that it plugs into the wall so I don't have to rely on buying batteries and constantly changing them. It has many speeds and settings. Really great for having fun or for relaxing. It was nice that it arrived in a plain box with another box inside with only a small label on it saying what it is, so it's nice for privacy. I totally recommend this!!! Definitely the best massager I've ever tried!! *Update* I need to add that my sleeves came damaged and the seller said they would send me replacements but never did and now checking the product link it looks like they upgraded their sleeves so hopefully those are a lot nicer.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment