Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Handy Helper Pocket Pussy by Healthy Vibes Review

Okay this thing is too fun!! I have wanted one for my husband for a long time and he had no interest but finally I had the chance to receive one at a discount for my honest and unbiased review so I had to do it of course! Okay, now what I want to say first might sound really weird and it could just be the pregnancy talking but, it smells really good!! lol Like vanilla..even after using and washing. So that was a pleasant surprise instead of the gross latex or whatever smell. Second it was probably funner for me than him to use this lol. Also it's kinda short..he kept poking through but I'm honestly not sure if that's how it is supposed to work or what since I have never used one before or seen one being used. But anyways he seemed to enjoy it, it was a fun new thing to try and I liked using it on him. Very soft and squishy so it must feel good. I totally recommend trying it. Toys are always fun to help spice up or keep the spark alive in a relationship or to use by yourself! :)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment