Thursday, October 13, 2016

Utimi Rock-Male Automatic USB 5-Frequency 3-Speed Masturbation Cup Review

Yeah, I'm not so sure about this. I got it to use for my husband and I would definitely pay attention to what most of the other reviewers are saying. The motor is pretty sucky and when you put it on your member sometimes the motor will stop or slow down...also it doesn't fit very much of the penis inside of it..I assumed it would surround most of it when in actuality it's mainly just the head. My husband didn't find it very comfortable and honestly the only fun we had with it is when I put it on and didn't hold onto it so it just spun around by itself (while the inside sleeve stayed in place) so that had me laughing for awhile. The colors are really pretty but that's the only good thing I can think of unless you aren't very well endowed. it was pretty noisy, much louder than I expected..I do appreciate that it is USB chargeable..and it has multiple speeds and different settings but it did nothing for my husband. And like I stated earlier it really needs a better motor.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment