Monday, October 10, 2016

The Black Rabbit Review

I used to work at an adult shoppe way back when so I had the opportunity to turn on a lot of different toys and see what they were like. This one seems like it's a great and made of good materials that will last awhile as long as you take care of it. The only complaint I have is that the main shaft alternates turns no matter what the setting is on and I wasn't a huge fan of that but it didn't make it unenjoyable just not what I was expecting. The vibrator has many levels and programs which is really nice to have a variety of choices. All around I give it 4 stars just due to the fact I can't keep it turning in just one direction. Other than that it's awesome and I'm happy I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment